WHO WE ARE: Founded in 2005, The Vines of Mendoza (“The Vines”) has established itself as the center of wine tourism and wine real estate development in South America by creating exceptional and authentic experiences that combine great wines with warm hospitality. The company, based in Mendoza, Argentina, has given 214 wine lovers the opportunity to own a small vineyard and work side-by-side with world-renowned winemakers to make their very own custom small-batch wines.The Vines also operates a luxury resort and spa, and a custom crush winery in our 1500 acres of private vineyards in the Uco Valley.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking a Senior Controller with experience in ARG and US GAAP to be responsible for the overall oversight of accounting activities, financial reporting, statutory reporting and internal controls. The controller will work closely with the leaders of all business units to understand and improve results, showing and explaining the expenses, margins and profits in order to make informed decisions.
· Accounting/Finance degree (CPA is preferred)
· 8+ years experience
· Strong leadership and experience in the management of work teams
· Superior MS Office (Excel) skills
· Lead and supervise the production of the Group's Financial and Financial Statements.
· Develop and lead compliance and internal control.
· Establish, improve and maintain procedures of the area to achieve the objectives of the company.
· Contribute directly and indirectly on the final results of the economic group.
· Financial reporting supported by qualitative analysis in adherence to ARG & US GAAP;
· Review monthly P&L with Finance team to ensure completeness and accuracy;
· Review balance sheet variance analyses, account reconciliations
· Manage relationship with external auditors and ensure requirements are met for both ARG & US GAAP audit
The ideal candidate will be seeking a challenge, have advanced problem-solving skills, and 8+ years of experience in at an accounting firm or multinational company.
WHAT WE OFFER: Salary commensurate with experience.